Clip Cable Crowdfunding Campaign
Here's the Clip Cable All Charger – the world's smallest and most convenient cable for charging and syncing your phone and transferring data.
It's called the All Charger because it works with all Apple devices, all Micro USB devices, and with the newest Android devices including Galaxy S8, Google Pixel, OnePlus 6 etc. Super easy to use, just plug the USB into a power source, the other end into your phone and you're ready to go! It transfers power and data as fast as your computer or battery pack, and its magnetic clasp keeps it folded, firmly in place and out of the way when not in use.
Clip Cable All Charger includes:
- Charges all Lightning, Micro USB & USB-C
- 3.5” in length, 1.7” when folded
- Transfers power & data as fast as any power source
- Strong, safe magnetic clasp
- Data transfer, sync and charge
- Connector USB 2.0
- No question guarantee
- Certificate: CE/ROHS/FCC
- For IPhones, Android & USB-C devices:
Most Android phones
- Launch date TBD
- Campaign length: 36 days
- Funding goal: $10,000 - $50,000 Stretch Goal
- Promotion: PR, Incentive, Sweepstakes, Early Bird
- Marketing: Social Media paid and organic - Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Perks & Rewards: Clip Cable All Charger, Solar Chargers, $5,000 Benefactor Package
Clip Cable Team:
Clip Cable Campaign Developer
Crowdfunding Specialist, Internet development professional nd counselor to successful web-based firms such as Samsung Electronics, Big Dog Sportswear, Sears Point Raceway, Tradeshows Online, etc.
Director of Marketing and Public Relations
Specialties are Integrated Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Ad Revenue, E-Commerce, SEO, Web Design, Online Marketing, Web Marketing, Email Marketing, SEM, PPC Management, Social Media Creation and Optimization
Veteran journalist, Public relations consultant, Copy writer
Developed advertising and publicity campaigns for first-to-market technology vendors such as Software.com, ICL-Fujitsu and AdECN/Microsoft.
Advice and assistance from various engineers and programmers.
Please send us an email with any questions or comments. We’ll respond as soon as possible!